From the ActBlue Blog:
Total Contributions last week: $226,262.30
Total Donors: 1794
Avg. Contribution size: $128.33
Here are the Top 5 Recipients on ActBlue last week by number of donors.
1. John Edwards President 520
2. Rick Noriega TX-Sen 154
3. Steven L. Beshear KY-Gov 106
4. Democracy for America Organization 88
5. Tom Allen ME-Sen 84
Here are the Top 5 Candidate Recipients on ActBlue last week by total amount raised.
1. John Edwards President $36,870.80
2. Rick Noriega TX-Sen $12,332.61
3. Gary Trauner WY-AL $11,200.00
4. Jamie Eldridge MA-05 $10,004.61
5. Russ Warner CA-26 $9,196.60
Here are the Top 5 ActBlue Fundraising Pages last week by number of donors.
1. John Edwards 494 $36,031.66 $72.93
2. DFA for Steve Beshear 132 $4,135.65 $21.42
3. Blue America '08 127 $11,533.12 $32.30
4. Netroots for Rick Noriega 91 $10,444.00 $114.76
5. SoCal Grassroots 42 $1,095.00 $26.07
So what does this mean? Rick is definitely getting some momentum! Here's more from the campaign:
This campaign is going to be tough. Rick is a regular Texan who has devoted himself to public service, not personal wealth. Meanwhile, John Cornyn's war chest is being filled by the corporate special interests who owe him for putting their personal agendas ahead of what's right for Texas.
But this campaign isn't going to be won by simply throwing money at the Texas voters. Some candidates have tried that in the past, without much success.
We're going to win because we have the right candidate, the right message, and the grassroots support. But make no mistake, we have to grow our grassroots base to win. To grow our support, we're going to need the funds to get our message out.
Let's show Rick he has the support to win! Please make a contribution, and "Fill Rick's Boots" today.