Wednesday, August 29, 2007

So Who All Reads This Blog Anyways??






Well, I was going over my lovely little SiteMeter account today, and saw these:
(Don't worry, I'm not "warrantless wiretapping" you or anything I don't even know who you are, just where you read the blog from..!)


Thanks to all my lovely readers!

senate.gov - US Senate!
house.gov
- US House of Representatives
nasa.gov - A little "spacey" but I'll take it..!
state.tx.us - Texas State Capitol, and several of them
cityofhouston.net - Houston City Hall members
(see Melissa Noriega READS THIS BLOG!)

utdallas.edu - Students? Educators?
harvard.edu - The Ivy League!
rutgers.edu - More friends from the Northeast

nytimes.com - The freakin New York Times!

telepac.pt - Portugese readers!
tiscali.be - Belgian readers!
Also From the UK and Canada,

We've also logged readers from AR, CT, DC, GA, HI, IL, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, MT, NJ, NY, OH, OK, PA, SC, UT, TN, TX, VA, VT. We've even had quite a few from San Antonio and Corpus Christi. Thanks for reading Mr. Watts! ::waves::

No comments: