Sunday, September 2, 2007

OMFG! Rick Noriega Reads My Blog!

Last month, I was absolutely thrilled when I heard that Melissa Noriega READS THIS BLOG! Today, Rick left me this lovely message on my facebook wall. ^

I think you're amazing Rick.. Thanks for keeping up the good fight. It's going to be a long and difficult road, we know you're the right man for the job. We'll be standing behind and alongside you the entire way.

Thanks for your service, and for giving our state a chance at children's healthcare, for championing education, for supporting our troops, and for all your hard work you've put in for Houston, for Texas, for our New Orleans neighbors and for our great country.

It really is about service, and we appreciate everything you've done, everything you're doing, and everything you're going to be able to do in the future to bring the message in the Senate back to "We The People," instead of "We, Bush and chummies.."

Rick, you're my hero.

No comments: